Tuesday, June 26, 2012

120626 - ASTRA - LIFE - Career - Workshop

hello sir. 
am priya doing my mba last year from aurora bandlaguda. 
sir your work shop was very knowledgeable .. 
i learned many new things... 
and would love to hear from u more.. 
sir i would love to attend your classes .... 
so please let me know when you will conduct your next sessions. 
gdnt...
 PRIYA BABU
120627

 ----------------------------- 120626-------------------------------
To become like you sir in giving lecture 
It is motivating and will not forget it life-time
I want to be in touch with you sir,. If it is possible to be a student of you sir.
M SANTHOSH KUMAR

It is an awesome seminar which you had given today.
I am very happy - learned many things from today’s seminar.
Than k you sir.
RAMESH BAHADUR

Lecture is worth attending
Both theory and practical based lecture equally
Almost all the doubts were cleared
Get to know about mixing of heart-mind-soul which is important in everyone’s' life.
K ANITHA

It was very nice
Got lot of answers and felt happy for getting all my confusions cleared
Thanks a lot sir
Heartfully wanted to conduct this type of workshops in future also..
J YASHWANTH

It is a wonderful class. 
Can listen 24 hours.
It is very much inspiring
I will put everything in action, what-ever I learned
SUPRAJA

I got the full knowledge, how much percentage we are full-filling our role in the society
This lecture is very good
We want again on different topic
RAJA SEKHAR REDDY
It is a best workshop
I have learned many things which I have not learned from anywhere.
M JYOTHI

Very Interesting Class
Join our college please....
I SREE DIVYA

For First time I checked out my role in my LIFE
I had great lecture from you sir.
My day is very good.
MADHU PAVANI GOPALDASS


Got motivated with the lecture with good communication skills and all the studies in different field
From this workshop got knowledge about how to plan our future and goals and what way and with what improvement we can achieve them
P PURNA

































No comments:

Post a Comment